Wednesday, December 27, 2006

How could I forget?

April 25
Gnarls Barkley – St. Elsewhere

I can not believe that I forgot about this album in my first post. What the hell? This is definitely one of my top albums of this year. I LOVE this album!!! I can’t even describe in words how brilliant this album is. For those of you who don’t know this is a collaboration album between Danger Mouse and Cee-Lo Green. You may remember Danger Mouse from such albums as the Grey Album (mash up of The Beatles White album and Jay-Z’s Black Album). These two guys are geniuses. The album flows, but also each song is its own. Again this is another album that I can’t pin point specific songs to check out; you have to experience it as a whole. Don’t even bother to download it, just spend the money and buy it. It’s so worth it.

No comments: