Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm baaaack...

I really need to update more regularly.

So I just saw Mariah Carey's video for her new single "Obsessed". One word, creepy. As you can probably figure out from the title of the song it's about obsession and in the video there is a "male" that is constantly around Mariah throughout her day, following her, taking pictures of her etc and as it turns out the "male" is in fact Mariah dressed as a male and not very well I might add. I also noticed that her boobs have gotten a lot bigger. Just a side note.



I'm in the market for a radio. I know I can find all the music I want online even in video form but there's something very comforting going about your daily household business with a radio on in the background. And as far removed as I may feel from Western pop culture the big radio station here in Tokyo, Inter FM stays up-to-date with J-music AND Western music (their website is how I found that Mariah Carey video).

I miss working at a music store :(

No comments: