Monday, February 4, 2008

Good and Ready


Kay, so AP.com is streaming a track off of the new Anti-flag due to be released April 1st and I just had a few listens. I have never grinned and giggled like a little girl so much listening to a song than I did listening to "Good and Ready". I read various interviews with members of the band divulging that on this album they were going to try some new things (orchestras, choirs and various instruments). To be honest I wasn't sure what to expect because all Anti-flag albums are pretty much the same with the exception of a few songs here and there ("Cities Burn" from the album For Blood and Empire). If the rest of the album is anything like this one track I will fall in love with Anti-flag all over again and it will be wonderful. ;)

Anti-flag have also enlisted the help of producer Tony Visconti (T. Rex, David Bowie) on this album.

No comments: