Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hangin' Tough


I've been hearing serious rumors that none other than NKOTB are staging a reunion. OMG!!! lol. There's not a chance in hell that I would like any new music they're writing nowadays but to finally get the chance to see my favorite band as a kid. That would just be fuckin' amazing!! It's maybe more exciting than meeting childhood heroes Joey Jeramiah and Snake from Degrassi.

About a year or so ago Jordan Knight (who happened to be my personal favorite) was touring Canada promoting his new solo album. I kick myself everyday for not making it to Moncton to see him. If NKOTB are really getting back together and touring, you wanna believe I'll fuckin' be there. Fuck yea!!


Check out the "exclusive" video on their official website. Sounds like a reunion to me.

No comments: