Monday, January 26, 2009

I Can't Deny It... I like Pop music...

Helloooooooo music peeps.

I must apologize for the lack of updates. I am back to work now after a week winter vacation during which I found myself back in Canada. It was a nice change.

While I was there one of the local Fredericton bands held a reunion show which was amazing and nostalgic. Here's a video I took...



Other than that I've been really getting into R & B and hip hop lately, not sure why but I like it nonetheless. Albums on regular rotation right now are Common - Be, Atmosphere - When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold, Classified - Hitch Hikin' Music and Shimizu Shota - Umbrella. I have a few songs I've been listening to tons as well, lots of guilty pleasures. David Archuleta - Crush, Akon - Right Now (Na na na), Colbie Caillat - Bubbly, Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You. I can't help but love these songs they're just so damn catchy, fuck!






Death Cab For Cutie are playing here on February 14th, I really wanted to go but I'm going snowboarding instead but I do have Punkspring 09 to look forward to in April. Other than that, no shows for me, gotta watch the spending.

I'll try to update/rant more in the future. I have an actual writing gig now so it might be hard to balance the two plus the other blog I do AND the personal writing I do... I got a lot on the go. Phew!

Until next time, keep on keepin' on!

Banana

No comments: